Saturday, December 27, 2008

December 28, 2008

Just a quick post before I go to bed. I'm going to try to get the blog rolling again, I've finally got a hold on my work schedule and think I can get back to blogging.

Your 5day Forecast for London KY:

Today: Rain Showers and strong winds move across the area early, clearing to partly cloudy skies. Your High will be near 62 but will occur right after midnight. The Low will be around 39.

Tomorrow: Your Monday should have partly cloudy skies with very seasonable temperatures. A high of 42 and a low of 32.

Tuesday: The nice weather continues with partly sunny skies and high of 50, and a low of 31.

Wednesday: Your new years eve has a slight chance for rain and or snow showers. Otherwise it will be Mostly cloudy with a high of 41 and a low 29.

Thursday: Mostly cloudy with a high of 36 and a low of 32.

No comments: