Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday Noon Update

Looks like our rain showers are going to be moving in a little faster than I expected with my update yesterday. Looks like now we could see rain in London by as early as tonight. Here's a Radar for you to track where the rain is.



I'll have a full update including 5-day Forecast, and Long Range discussion later in the day.
Also I'm going to be working on the site a bit a today so if things change a little don't be scared, just seeing if I can adjust this thing a bit more to my liking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Shane. Well the latest run of the GFS really put the block on our weekend snow chances. I tell ya..this is getting way to old for snowlovers..lol. I'm just about ready to be done with winter and move onto warmer weather. If we can't get any decent snows then its time to move on.